The Institute for Excellence in Writing Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hester's Hope

It's almost out!  It's been a long gestation, but What (Else) Would Madame DeFarge Knit? is almost ready for release!  The pattern thumbnails are out on Ravelry, and I can't wait for everything to be available!  There are so many patterns I'm excited to knit, and the essays are fabulous!  There is a very talented collection of people who have collaboratively worked on the book, and I feel so honored to be a part of the project.  I hope you'll all check it out, regardless of whether you knit!  And for you crocheters out there, there are some excellent choices as well!

Here's a small taste of my pattern, Hester's Hope...

Just an FYI, there is a sign-up sheet that you can get on.  They are beginning to send out all sorts of goodies, including free patterns!  If you haven't done so yet, please sign up! Just click on my link, and it will take you to the spot to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment